DUKE WORLD RUNNER CARBON 35 R* (650b)
The World Runner rim has been specially designed with a multi-purpose use as both a Gravel bike and road wheel. It will satisfy the demands of the racers and those of the aficionado of treks and long-distance rides. As well as having a ground-breaking design, the World Runner is light, stiff and durable. Carbon tubeless ready version with disc-braking.
Our partner stores
DUKE Original Profile
In 2 words, Duke Technology. DUKE is proprietor of the manufacturing tools and processes for its alloy rims and of the moulds for its carbon models. More.
Our Tubeless compatible rims (UST, Tubeless Ready and Notubes), only require some Duke rim tape and a Tubeless-ready valve. They can also be used in a classic clincher set up (tyre & inner tube).More.
Wide inner rim
A wider profile rim increases the sensation of comfort, for the rider, compared to a similar width tyre mounted on a narrow “standard” rim because of the increased air volume in the tyre. More.
Rim intended for a disc braking system, not intended for use with brake pads.
- Max system weight (rider+bike+equipement):
- Use :
————————————————————Flat terrain —————————————————————-Hilly—————————————————————-Mountain100%
- Carbon rim for standard clincher and inner tube or Tubeless. Designed for a multipurpose use on normal trails and tracks gravel and on all road types
- Available rim profiles: 35 mm
- Extra wide 25 mm inner rim width. Increases tyre volume improve speed, comfort and grip, especially in the corners.
- Crash Replacement :We automatically include a lifetime Crash Replacement package with the sale of any of our carbon wheels. In the event of an accident or heavy crash resulting in damage to your rim rendering it unusable, we will replace it at reduced cost:
– 50% off the price of a new rim, parts and the labour.
– Unlimited lifetime package included with the purchase of a pair of any DUKE carbon wheels.
- Cross section rim :
- World Runner Carbon 35 R (650b) :
- DUKE Stickers