The brand-new Mary Jack is the weapon of choice for fans of the XL. The Mary Jack is a truly All-Mountain 27.5″ wheel that is light and multi-purpose, it combines durability, stiffness and a super wide rim, perfect for all terrain types.
Our partner stores
Asymmetric (Offset) profile
By offsetting, we can increase the wheel’s lateral strength and its stability without adding weight. Rim drillings are off-centre to improve bracing angles for a stronger, more rigid wheel. More.
The bead of the tyre is held in position irrespective of the tyre pressure and the ground conditions, preventing any risk of the tyre coming off its rim even when giving it full gas in the corners. More.
Wide inner rim
A wider profile rim increases the sensation of comfort, for the rider, compared to a similar width tyre mounted on a narrow “standard” rim because of the increased air volume in the tyre. More.
Our Tubeless compatible rims (UST, Tubeless Ready and Notubes), only require some Duke rim tape and a Tubeless-ready valve. They can also be used in a classic clincher set up (tyre & inner tube).
- Max rider weight :
50kg——————————————————————————————————– 75kg—————————————————— ———————————————–130kg130kg
- Discipline :
————————————XC—————————————– XCO————————————— Trail—————————————-AM———————————— Enduro
- Terrain :
————————————————————————-Soft ——————————————————————Médium ————————————————————–Hard
- Designed, developed and tested in Europe. Carbon (DUKE is the proprietor of all its carbon rim moulds) rim for Tubeless or standard clincher and inner tube.
- Asymmetric profile ( 3 mm offset) : By offsetting, we can increase the wheel’s lateral stiffness and its stability without adding weight. Rim drillings are off-centre to improve bracing angles for a stronger, more rigid wheel. The rim is stronger, and the impact of crosswinds is reduced. Plus, with offsetting there’s a better balance between the drive and non-drive side spoke tensions and improved durability over the long-term.
- Extra wide 40 mm inner rim width.. Increases tyre volume improve speed, comfort and grip, especially in the corners.
- A wider rim allows us to increase the volume of air in the tyre, this improves ride comfort. Also, the tyre is securely held between the rim sidewalls, making the bike more stable. A larger volume tyre also increases grip and speed. Even tyres inflated to a low pressure are securely held between the rim sidewalls and the impact of the tyre displacing around the rim is reduced. The bike is more stable and the steering cleaner. We can also fit a narrower tyre to a wider rim without losing any volume compared to a similar width tyre fitted to a narrow rim, with the result a gain in inertia, the narrower tyre being that much lighter.
- Crash Replacement :We automatically include a lifetime Crash Replacement package with the sale of any of our carbon wheels. In the event of an accident or heavy crash resulting in damage to your rim rendering it unusable, we will replace it at reduced cost:
– 30% off the price, at the time, of a new rim. We will not charge labour or the shipping costs.
– Unlimited lifetime package included with the purchase of a pair of any DUKE carbon wheels.
- Cross section rim :