DUKE LUCKY STAR ULTRA
Our all new and exclusive to DUKE profile, the Lucky Star Ultra sets the pace combined a new modern geometry with an asymmetric wide rim profile. It will satisfy all your cycling needs, from the sportive to the XC and XC Marathon and Gravel Bike.
Our partner stores
Asymmetric (Offset) profile
By offsetting, we can increase the wheel’s lateral strength and its stability without adding weight. Rim drillings are off-centre to improve bracing angles for a stronger, more rigid wheel. More.
DUKE Original Profile
In 2 words, Duke Technology. DUKE is proprietor of the manufacturing tools and processes for its alloy rims and of the moulds for its carbon models. More.
Our Tubeless compatible rims (UST, Tubeless Ready and Notubes), only require some Duke rim tape and a Tubeless-ready valve. They can also be used in a classic clincher set up (tyre & inner tube).
- Max system weight (rider+bike+equipement) :
50kg——————————————————————————————————– 75kg—————————————————— ———————————————–100kg95kg
- Discipline :
. XC XCO AM-Trail Enduro
- Terrain :
. Soft Médium HardMéd
- Designed, developed and tested in Europe. Alloy rim for Tubeless or standard clincher and inner tube.
- Asymmetric profile ( 2 mm offset) : By offsetting, we can increase the wheel’s lateral stiffness and its stability without adding weight. Rim drillings are off-centre to improve bracing angles for a stronger, more rigid wheel. The rim is stronger, and the impact of crosswinds is reduced. Plus, with offsetting there’s a better balance between the drive and non-drive side spoke tensions and improved durability over the long-term.
- Extra wide 23.5 mm inner rim width: Increases tyre volume improve speed, comfort and grip, especially in the corners.
- Cross section rim Lucky Star ULTRA :