The DUKE Lucky Jack SLS3 ULTRA is the lightest 29″ carbon rim ever designed by DUKE Racing wheels. By exploiting the SLS technology we were able to lower the weight of the Lucky jack SLS3 Ultra to 270g while maintaining the same characteristics as the previous version. The same strength and rigidity that made the reputation of Lucky Jack. It’s the ultimate weapon for demanding races. Light, rigid, resistant and ultra nervous its will face all situations. The Hookless system makes it more resistant and offers better tire strength, allowing inflation at low pressure.
Our partner stores
The bead of the tyre is held in position irrespective of the tyre pressure and the ground conditions, preventing any risk of the tyre coming off its rim even when giving it full gas in the corners. More.
Asymmetric (Offset) profile
By offsetting, we can increase the wheel’s lateral strength and its stability without adding weight. Rim drillings are off-centre to improve bracing angles for a stronger, more rigid wheel. More.
Wide inner rim
A wider profile rim increases the sensation of comfort, for the rider, compared to a similar width tyre mounted on a narrow “standard” rim because of the increased air volume in the tyre. More.
Our Tubeless compatible rims (UST, Tubeless Ready and Notubes), only require some Duke rim tape and a Tubeless-ready valve. They can also be used in a classic clincher set up (tyre & inner tube).
- Max rider weight :
50kg——————————————————————————————————– 75kg—————————————————— ———————————————–100kg90kg
- Utilization :
——————————————–XC—————————————– XCO————————————— Trail—————————————-AM——————————–EnduroTrail
- Terrain :
————————————————————————-Soft ——————————————————————Médium ————————————————————–HardHard
- Max rider weight :
- Designed, developed and tested in France. Carbon (DUKE is the proprietor of all its carbon rim moulds) rim for Tubeless or standard clincher and inner tube.
- Asymmetric profile ( 2.4mm offset) : By offsetting, we can increase the wheel’s lateral stiffness and its stability without adding weight. Rim drillings are off-centre to improve bracing angles for a stronger, more rigid wheel. The rim is stronger, and the impact of crosswinds is reduced. Plus, with offsetting there’s a better balance between the drive and non-drive side spoke tensions and improved durability over the long-term.
- Extra wide 24.5mm inner rim width.. Increases tyre volume improve speed, comfort and grip, especially in the corners.
- A wider rim allows us to increase the volume of air in the tyre, this improves ride comfort. Also, the tyre is securely held between the rim sidewalls, making the bike more stable. A larger volume tyre also increases grip and speed. Even tyres inflated to a low pressure are securely held between the rim sidewalls and the impact of the tyre displacing around the rim is reduced. The bike is more stable and the steering cleaner. We can also fit a narrower tyre to a wider rim without losing any volume compared to a similar width tyre fitted to a narrow rim, with the result a gain in inertia, the narrower tyre being that much lighter.
- Hookless rim, this type of rim is far stronger than the traditional clincher rim. We have used this technology with great success, on our rims since 2011. The tyre is fitted as per a traditional clincher, and is securely held in place similarly to a clincher rim
- Lateral stiffness is improved by 40% compared to the previous version of this wheel.
- Impact resistance, even on the roughest terrain: impact energy absorption is improved by more than >50% compared to the previous version of this wheel.
- Crash Replacement :We automatically include a lifetimeCrash Replacement package with the sale of any of our carbon wheels. In the event of an accident or heavy crash resulting in damage to your rim rendering it unusable, we will replace it at reduced cost:
– 30% off the price, at the time, of a new rim. We will not charge labour or the shipping costs.
– Unlimited lifetime package included with the purchase of a pair of any DUKE carbon wheels.
- Section de la jante :