The Baccara T is a carbon wheel for tubulars. It’s the perfect wheel for flat and undulating terrain. It’s undoubtedly, the race rider’s choice of wheel and it’s available in six different profiles: 25, 35, 45, 55, 65 and 88mm in disc braking (available only on the 25, 35, 45 and 55mm profile rims) or standard rim braking versions.
Our partner stores
Asymmetric (Offset) profile
By offsetting, we can increase the wheel’s lateral strength and its stability without adding weight. Rim drillings are off-centre to improve bracing angles for a stronger, more rigid wheel. More.
Pour boyaux uniquement. Les boyaux sont prisés pour la souplesse, le rendement et le grip qu’ils procurent. Ils sont le choix de tous les meilleurs coureurs.
Wide inner rim
A wider profile rim increases the sensation of comfort, for the rider, compared to a similar width tyre mounted on a narrow “standard” rim because of the increased air volume in the tyre. More.
DUKE Original Profile
In 2 words, Duke Technology. DUKE is proprietor of the manufacturing tools and processes for its alloy rims and of the moulds for its carbon models.
The braking tracks are made using a high temperature resin offering performance superior to the traditional basalt.
- Max system weight (rider+bike+equipement):
- Discipline :
- Carbon 3K weave rim (DUKE is the proprietor of all its carbon rim moulds) for tubulars, designed, developed and tested at our premises in the Vendée (FRANCE). Designed for a multipurpose use on any road types.
- Available rim profiles: 25, 35, 45, 55, 65 et 88mm.
- Asymmetric profile: with the appearance of disc brakes and the increase in the number of cassette speeds, the drive side flange is getting “pushed” more and more to the interior of the wheel. This normally causes a reduced lateral stiffness due to the slacker bracing angles that result in slower response and greater susceptibility to the impact of crosswinds. At DUKE, to overcome this phenomenon we have come up with an asymmetric (2.3 mm offset) rear wheel design that gives improved bracing angles compared to symmetric wheels and enables us to obtain better balance between the drive and non-drive side spoke tensions for improved stiffness and durability over the long-term.
- Front symmetric rim and asymmetric rear rim (25mm,35mm, 45mm and 55mm only) 2.3 mm offset.
- Extra wide 26 mm inner rim width. Increases tyre volume improve speed, comfort and grip, especially in the corners.
- Pour boyaux (23 ou 25mm de large) : les boyaux de cette taille apportent rendement, confort et adhérence.
- Crash Replacement :We automatically include a lifetime Crash Replacement package with the sale of any of our carbon wheels. In the event of an accident or heavy crash resulting in damage to your rim rendering it unusable, we will replace it at reduced cost:
– 40% off the price, of a new rim, the parts and the labour.
– Unlimited lifetime package included with the purchase of a pair of any DUKE carbon wheels.
- Cross section rim : Baccara 25 :
- Cross section rim Baccara 35 :
- Cross section rim Baccara 45 :
- Cross section rim Baccara 55 :
- Cross section rim Baccara 65 :
- Cross section rim Baccara 88 :
Decals for Rim DUKE
- Discipline :