The Baccara C 3k is for the cyclist who prefers riding on a standard clincher set up or Tubeless. Available in 6 rim profiles : 25, 35, 45, 55, 65 et 88mm et with optional rim or disc braking.
Our partner stores
Our Tubeless compatible rims (UST, Tubeless Ready and Notubes), only require some Duke rim tape and a Tubeless-ready valve. They can also be used in a classic clincher set up (tyre & inner tube).More.
Asymmetric (Offset) profile
By offsetting, we can increase the wheel’s lateral strength and its stability without adding weight. Rim drillings are off-centre to improve bracing angles for a stronger, more rigid wheel. More.
Wide inner rim
A wider profile rim increases the sensation of comfort, for the rider, compared to a similar width tyre mounted on a narrow “standard” rim because of the increased air volume in the tyre. More.
The braking tracks are made using a high temperature resin offering performance superior to the traditional basalt.
- Max rider weight :
- Discipline :
- Carbon 3K weave rim (DUKE is the proprietor of all its carbon rim moulds) for tubulars, designed, developed and tested at our premises in the Vendée (FRANCE). Designed for a multipurpose use on any road types.
- Available rim profiles: 25, 35, 45, 55, 65 et 88mm.
- Asymmetric profile: with the appearance of disc brakes and the increase in the number of cassette speeds, the drive side flange is getting “pushed” more and more to the interior of the wheel. This normally causes a reduced lateral stiffness due to the slacker bracing angles that result in slower response and greater susceptibility to the impact of crosswinds. At DUKE, to overcome this phenomenon we have come up with an asymmetric (2.3 mm offset) rear wheel design that gives improved bracing angles compared to symmetric wheels and enables us to obtain better balance between the drive and non-drive side spoke tensions for improved stiffness and durability over the long-term.
- Front symmetric rim and asymmetric rear rim (25mm, 35mm, 45mm and 55mm only) 2.3 mm offset.
- Extra wide 26 mm inner rim width. Increases tyre volume improve speed, comfort and grip, especially in the corners.
- A wider rim allows us to increase the volume of air in the tyre, this improves ride comfort. Also, the tyre is securely held between the rim sidewalls, making the bike more stable. A larger volume tyre also increases grip and speed. Even tyres inflated to a low pressure are securely held between the rim sidewalls and the impact of the tyre displacing around the rim is reduced. The bike is more stable and the steering cleaner. We can also fit a narrower tyre to a wider rim without losing any volume compared to a similar width tyre fitted to a narrow rim, with the result a gain in inertia, the narrower tyre being that much lighter.
- Crash Replacement : We automatically include a lifetime Crash Replacement package with the sale of any of our carbon wheels. In the event of an accident or heavy crash resulting in damage to your rim rendering it unusable, we will replace it at reduced cost:
– 30% off the price, at the time, of a new rim. We will not charge labour or the shipping costs.
– Unlimited lifetime package included with the purchase of a pair of any DUKE carbon wheels.
- Cross section rim 25 C :
- Cross section rim Baccara 35 C :
- Cross section rim Baccara 45 C :
- Cross section rim Baccara 55 C :
- Cross section rim Baccara 65 C :
- Cross section rim Baccara 88 C :
Decals for Rim DUKE
- Discipline :