You can follow all our athletes on our dedicated page.
Team Absolute Absalon
–Julien Absalon, record holder of MTB XC world cup wins and of French MTB XC championship wins, a living legend in cycling and still in the front line at world level, team-mate of Neïlo Perrin-Ganier (French Junior National Champion).
Scott SR Suntour – Enduro Team
– Rémi Absalon, charismatic pilot and the record holder of wins in the Mégavalanche (DH mass start) race, one of the most titled French enduro riders, team-mate of Elliot Trabac.
Focus MTB Racing Team
– Focus MTB Racing Team : sponsored by DUKE RACING WHEELS since 2013, enabling in the process, Titouan Perrin-Ganier to bag five French XCE (eliminator) championships and also to become the 2017 European and World champion, plus to pick up wins at junior level in the MTB XC world cup and European junior champion, and there’s more to come from Titouan, so watch this space!
The Scott Creuse Oxygène Team:
– The Scott Creuse Oxygène Team: several times winners of the general classification of the MTB XC French cup, riding DUKE RACING WHEELS Creuse Oxygène have picked up many GC wins in the UCI world cup, and French XC & XCE (eliminator) championships. 2018 will be DUKE and Creuse Oxygène Team’s sixth season together.
Radon Factory XC Team
– Radon FactoryXC Team : world women’s XCE (Eliminator) champions, numerous podiums and wins at international level, this major world level team appreciates DUKE products for their performance.
– Team Radon Bikes France : a junior team, but one which has already a solid “palmares” after just two years in existence. French women’s youth (16-17 years) vice-champions and men’s junior French vice-champions, winners of the men’s junior French cup and third in the women’s youth (16-17 years) French cup and winners of the Young MTB riders French Trophy, it makes perfect sense for Radon and DUKE to work together, and progress together, as from the 2018 season.
Team Pro (Closures)
– Team Pro (Closures): is a top-performing team from Brittany and with whom DUKE is partner since 2013, versatile riders who race at elite, masters, and even junior, levels, plus at Olympic and marathon races.
BMC MTB Racing Team
– BMC MTB Racing Team : multiple winners of UCI world cup events and of the team general classification, European champions and several-times winners of the French championships, DUKE wheels are the preferred rims, for several seasons, of this Swiss formation.
– Arnold Jeannesson and the Team Vendée MTB Team: first choice of this ex-pro, previously Thibaut Pinot’s road captain at FDJ and top 15-placed Tour de France finisher, who returns to his first-love of MTB will enable the team to confirm their sport at DN1 (elite) level.
– Laurent Spiesser : world champion, multiple European champion and French masters champion, Laurent, who originates from the Alsace part of France races on DUKE wheels since 2012 and renews his trust in DUKE rims for 2018.
– Kévin Rundstaller : : specialist of long distance triathlons and member of the Monaco Pro triathlon Team, Kévin begins his second season in 2018 on DUKE wheels with an objective of beating his PB’s in the events of prestige. Third-placed in the French championships, the Alped’Huez triathlon and the Ventouxman in 2017, Kévin wants to outperform during this new season.