The DUKE CANAM SP (Straight Pull) FRONT hub has been specifically designed for use on non-disc braking system road bikes, it’s modern design incorporates up-to-date technology, low weight and high-quality bearings.
Our partner stores
– Hub made from carbon and alloy:
– We have chosen aeronautical-grade alloy to make the CanAm stiff, yet have kept any weight gain to the strictest minimum. The front hub is equipped with an ultra-stiff carbon tube for a precision hub with an unmistakeable style!
- Flange diameters and positions:
– Dia. 30 – 30 mm; dist. 37.7 – 37.7 mm (exterior-exterior)
– The geometry is optimised to the maximum: The spokes are positioned as wide as practicably possible from the hub centre to improve the wheel’s spoke bracing angles and the drillings are angled to reduce the strain on spoke heads.
– The wheel is therefore stiffer and more reactive, your steering more accurate and fluid.
- Straight pull spokes reduce the strain on spoke heads (Straight Pull spokes do not have an “elbow” as found in a J-Pull spokes).
- Adjustable pre-load axial bearing for zero play: improves hub bearing longevity, due to its easy and quick set up procedure.
- 19 mm internal front axle diameter: improves the hub’s intrinsic rigidity.
- Double-walled endcaps improve waterproofing.
Two stainless steel 6803 waterproof bearings offset to the widest possible position for smoother rotations and improved bearing durability.
- The CanAm is a concentration of our know-how, a true synthesis of our experience and the expression of our passion for cycling. We have selected the very best materials to offer you a stylish, reliable and original product.
- The CanAm was first imagined, then designed and developed at our base in the Vendée département of France. It is with the utmost rigour that we have selected our manufacturing partners to produce a hub strictly adheres to our specifications. Also, the whole manufacturing process is carried out in France and primarily in our region of the Pays de la Loire to include the machining, anodising, laser etching, weaving of carbon fibres and finally, the wheel assembly.
- Our experience, as small enterprise wheel builders, enables us to stand back and see which concepts and technologies available on the market actually work. Because of this, we can offer you a hub that encapsulates the very best of the available technologies, as well as adding our personal touch.